Marketing & Administrative Assistant
We're after a new Marketing & Administrative Assistant to help ensure that RMLalchan and associated businesses run like clockwork.
You are a problem solver, and one that’s good with numbers. You have a high attention to detail, fluent written and spoken English, and excellent general communication skills. You are social media savvy, understanding how to harness the potential of Twitter and Facebook. You may even be an expert in LinkedIn and Instagram. That’d be nice.
You have excellent office software knowledge, are able to quickly pick up Internet-based applications such as project management software, timesheet, client databases, cloud storage tools, and are able to carry out other general administrative work as required.
You may well have some experience of planning events and organising workshops. You are not afraid to chase clients –or me! to get the information you need to keep things ticking along beautifully.
You are an enthusiastic people person, well organised and able to prioritise your tasks and work under pressure.
- Assist with copywriting, proofreading and researching for blog posts, e-newsletters, client proposals, workshop content and more
- Administrative support for me including typing, client follow-up, research, filing and other general administrative needs.
- Blog maintenance including uploading blog posts via Squarespace and WordPress, finding and editing images, liaising with guest bloggers to manage post schedules
- Correspondence with clients and Creatives Hub members on outstanding items such as invoice and subscription payments, content provision etc.
- Responding effectively to queries by telephone, face to face, or in writing
- Composing and sending email newsletters with MailChimp
- Manage and maintain social media channels, SEO, PPC, and website content
- Understand the brand's tone of voice, and consistently articulate this across all marketing material and social channels
- A creative eye with basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) - full training will be given
- Manage and respond to online reviews, bookings and enquiries in a timely manner
- Events - workshops or group coordination. Includes coordinating with facilities, sourcing needed materials, communicating to the group, etc.
- Reporting, reviewing and analysis of social media performance, including monthly client website & reports, for us as well as clients
- Attend networking events as required
- Creating Keynote (or Powerpoint) presentations as required
- Proficient in Excel or Google Docs
- Experienced at designing marketing materials, website and e-marketing artwork using Adobe software
- Experience of running Instagram and LinkedIn accounts –including advertising
- Use of web applications such as Eventbrite and meetup.com
- Strong use of spreadsheets
- 2 years experience in a marketing or administrative assistant role
External Relationships: Clients, Suppliers, Members of Creatives Hub
Salary: £10-£12.50 per hour depending on experience
Hours: Part-time contract work. Initially 8 hours per week
Location: Flexible, from your own home & shared office in St Albans/London as required
This a flexible role that has the potential to develop with the right person.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please visit our job page on Indeed to apply. And, no agencies please.